Friday, June 11, 2010

Vanna & Her Dinosaurs


Now that summer has hit, we're enjoying long evenings outside after dinner. Stella can't get enough of roaming the neighborhood, looking for her big kid friends and digging in the dirt. And the sidewalk chalk is always a surefire hit. On any given night, I lock up the house only to see a parade of prehistoric pals lining our walkway and sometimes heading all the way up the block. The other night, Stella requested I take pictures of her dinosaurs. She made sure to explain who was who with each shot and then gave a full breakdown of their dietary habits.



(Here she's chuckling to herself that "The Saltasaurus likes to put salt on her plants because she's a plant eater." I'm not kidding.)



(Okay, so Brian helped out with these drawings - she's not that cool - but I can assure you she maintained full artistic direction. This girl knows where a head crest or frill belongs.)

1 comment:

Amelia said...

I LOVE that last picture! I can see her little forearm dino tatoo
:D