Monday, June 21, 2010

Papa


Brian and I had a moment this weekend where we realized we're actually creating the life we want to live as we speak. Teaching our girls to savor the small but hefty pleasures in life - baking bread, planting veggie gardens, asking questions, taking hikes, playing hard, reading and reading and reading some more, drawing pictures for people we love - it's all just a super intense, distilled reality of the life we want... and have. And I can't imagine creating this life with anyone but Brian. To steal a perfect line: He's the butter to my bread and the breath to my life, and I love him. What lucky, lucky girls to have such a beautiful Papa.

Happy Father's Day to all our beloveds.



(Check out that wind up. Rock kerplunking takes vigor and vim, man.)

No comments: