Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Don't Get Me Started

Okay, so I'm pretty tired here. Duh. But can I just say how lovely it is to squeeze this little elf? She is so delicious and sweet, I find myself laughing all the time when I'm around her. And she's starting to reach back. She's starting to hold me as I hold her, one the most divine feelings I've ever experienced. She's most definitely left the newborn stages and is adopting a heartier constitution and even more infectious joyfulness. And I'm savoring every exhausting but exhilarating minute.

1 comment:

emma said...

Since I've seen this picture, I have been thinking about you so much. With love and admiration.
I watch this blog all the time for a glimpse of you as a mother! More pics of Kath! Your motherhood is the REALLY beautiful experience. And Stella and Phoebe will want to see them later too!
xooxoxo