Sunday, March 27, 2011

Dirt





Since the time change, we've been enjoying longer and not-so-soggy days. The light has been beautiful, and the girls are thoroughly enjoying getting outside more and more. The yard is once more their favorite spot, and Phoebe is really learning how to dig into the mess like a pro. While some parents may roll their eyes at the mess, I love it. I really, really do. Seeing my kids in the muck actually makes me really happy; I feel like I'm doing something right.

And please take note of Stella's latest fashion phase. As she tells everyone, "I'm warm blooded." So it's a real struggle to keep clothes on her inside and outside of the house. So don't be alarmed if you see a spry little squirrel rolling in the neighborhood in just tights and an undershirt - her uniform of choice right now. (It's a total miracle that she's wearing a sweater in these photos!) We're still snuggled in our fleece and hats, but Stella is making me wonder if we're related to this dude. Hmmm.

No comments: