Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Introducing...


Phoebe Dahlia Burns Bressler

Brian, Stella and I welcomed Phoebe Dahlia (aka Junebug) into the world this Monday at 10:46 pm after a speedy and safe delivery. She's already fully captured our hearts, and it feels so miraculous to finally meet this new little person.

We're all a bit whooped, but we're feeling healthy and blessed beyond measure. As you can all imagine, we're pretty hunkered down around here. But we'll be sure to post more photos and thoughts as the days pass. Thanks to everyone for their kind thoughts and congratulations. We are one lucky little family!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

AW!!! I'm already in love with her!

Amelia said...

The second I opened this post, I literally said, "Awww!" I can't wait to meet me new beautiful cousin!

Nancy said...

Congratulations Kath and Brian and Stella! We can't wait to meet her this summer. She is sooo beautiful. I wish I could hold her right now and listen to her little newborn sounds. Sending lots of love, Nan and the gang.

Alex said...

She's beautiful you guys - we're so happy for you all.

emma said...

Did the Dalai Lama deliver the milk one afternoon?
xo

Tricia McIntosh said...

She is precious! I love her!!!

Michael Jaquish said...

Scarlet can't wait to come over to change Phoebe's diaper and give her a bottle, or so she says.
Congratulations! I'm sure we'll be seeing you soon.

Unknown said...

She is so adorable! Congratulations and we are so happy for you and LOVE the name! Although we're wondering what happened to Noelle Samantha Burns Bressler!

Noelle, Joe, and Tracey

Leah said...

She is beautiful and perfect!!! Congrats to you all!