Thursday, April 16, 2009

Chatterbox


Stella is growing by leaps and bounds these days. I know. We've said that before. And it was true . But she's amazing us by the minute these days. She's talking all the time, thinking out loud in a wildly hilarious manner. This morning, Stella asked me to hold her, patted me on the back and said "Love you, Mama. Stella snuggle. Stories, read please?"

I love our little Yoda.

And, of course, Brian and I are perfecting the incredibly challenging art of keeping a straight face when Stella earnestly launches into a vivid description of bodily functions.

Stella is also loving the warmer weather, and we're spending a lot of time blowing bubbles, chalking rocks in the garden, searching for worms, beetles and bumblebees and playing with our new activity table on the front porch. And despite still having to occasionally wear our warmies, it feels downright delightful to be spending so much time outside. Life is grand.

1 comment:

Amelia said...

THAT, my friend, is one fierce raincoat. :)

xoxo,
amelia rose<3