Sunday, February 8, 2009

Sunday Mornings

Stella and I enjoy lovely quiet Sunday mornings together while Brian goes mountain biking for a few hours. While I get to spend every morning with the wee peanut, Sundays feel different. There's something delightfully mellow about the day, and it's so much more exciting than an average weekday because we know Papa will be home before lunch.

Since I've all but totally forgotten where the camera is during our crazed construction, I decided to grab some shots this morning as the babe and I hung out. It reminded me of how I love just observing Stella and watching her do her thing. It was also interesting to see her suddenly interested in the camera. She wanted to take some shots (to be debuted, with much fanfare, at a later date) and seemed conscious of posing. Glamour girl.


Or should I say ham bone?


Isn't she starting to look like a little kid?

(Of course, the Chuck Taylors help with the cool factor.)



I can't decide if this looks like a future first day of school shot or her first mug shot.

No comments: