Monday, March 8, 2010

Smiles






Despite the fact that Brian and I are whooped beyond words these days, we're feeling pretty overwhelmed by how lucky we are. Caring for two smart, capable, adorable, energetic and gorgeous girls is exhausting but oh-so-rewarding. And looking at this week's batch of photos makes me realize how happy we all are right now. So while we may look and feel a bit bedraggled, we are all smiles around here.

(Yeah, I know. Phoebe is only a month old (today!), but I swear she's already smiling. Sure, she gives out many dreamy smiles as most newborns do. But she's doling out the real thing more and more. Whenever I see that smile I feel like my heart is quadrupling in size, and I can't stop laughing. Sweet girl.)

2 comments:

Tricia McIntosh said...

Those smiles warm my heart! Thanks for sharing.

Leah said...

Nali started smiling at 3 weeks, so believe it!!! They are real! SO sweet!