Thursday, January 22, 2009

Little Rebel





Before putting Stella down for a nap this afternoon, I grabbed my camera. We've been having chilly but gorgeous weather here in the Northwest, and the light has been spectacular. As we were wrestling on our bed, Stella grabbed a few quiet moments here and there.

Man, I don't think I'll ever tire of staring at this beautiful goofball.

***************

Another funny anecdote: Normally, Brian has his alarm set with a soft a soothing song much like this one.

This morning, we woke to this... check out the 44 second mark of this video. That's exactly what interrupted my lovely dream about sunshine and a cat. Of course, we started laughing really hard as we groggily realized that wee fingers had found the alarm at some point yesterday and given us a new wake-up call.

1 comment:

Tricia McIntosh said...

Amelia used to take Dad's alarm clock and hide it. That didn't seem like such a long time ago (8or 9 years ago???). Boy, time flies! -Tricia