Thursday, July 31, 2008

Happy Birthday, Stella Scout


"To Stella"
Thou gazest on the stars, my star!
Ah! would that I might be
Myself those skies with myriad eyes,
That I might gaze on thee.
-Plato

A year ago this morning, we welcomed our sweet Stella Scout into the world. It's been an absolutely amazing and joyful year full of laughter and love. Through the joys and challenges of becoming new parents, Stella has undoubtedly taught us the true meaning of love and family.

We love you endlessly, Stella. Happy Birthday!

1 comment:

Amy & Matt said...

Congratulations on reaching this milestone...the first year is such an amazing experience. Now, on to new adventures! (Just wait until she starts talking and spilling what she's got stored up in her mind...)
(I have no idea what ID I'm logged in as, but this is your old pal Amy from FR)