Sunday, April 20, 2008

From Sun to Snow

On Monday, Mama and I sat out in the yard and played because Mama said it was too gorgeous to be inside. She told me that the sun was finally here, and that we're going to have an amazing spring and summer. She seemed pretty darn excited.
This weekend, it snowed! Mama and Papa seemed downright grumpy about it all, muttering something about moving to Hawaii. Instead of moving, we bundled up, tried out our new backpack and walked around Lake Padden.
I am now called Nanook.

2 comments:

Alex said...

Patience grasshopper, the sun will show it's self.

Amelia said...

I must say, that is quite a trendy hat, little Nanook. I just wish that Global Warming will quit it already, and keep it one season for crying out loud. Anyway, your still as cute as ever, li'l Scout!

*~Milya~*